Here are principles that show you what children most need from a parent, so you can help your child build a stable, productive life.
PARENTS DO THE best they can raising their children, but most find it a trial-and-error proposition.
How should parents raise children so they develop self-determinism and initiative and make constructive decisions? There are a million opinions of how to do it, but are there any sound principles one can trust?
The materials of this course contain the answers to those questions.
- What children most need from their parents.
- How you can help solve a child’s problems.
- Why children get angry and how to swiftly heal the upsets.
- How to live with children and help them grow into fine, successful human beings.
- A simple, powerful action that assists children to recover from physical injuries.
When you understand and use the knowledge and tools contained on this course, you can help your child become a self-determined, happy and contributing member of the family—and an asset to society.