by L Ron Hubbard
Using this book, through a series of light yet powerful exercises, applied for as little as half an hour a day for two weeks, an individual on his own can markedly increase his outlook and realize his actual potential and can pull himself out of almost anything. Do you really know yourself? Now you can, with Self Analysis. The barriers of life are really just shadows. Learn to know yourself, not just a shadow of yourself. Self Analysis shows you how.
Order your copy now!
Do you really know yourself? Now you can, with Self Analysis. This book will take you through your past, your potentials, your life. First, with a series of self-examinations and using a special version of the Hubbard Chart of Human Evaluation, you plot yourself on the Emotional Tone Scale. Then, applying a series of light, yet powerful exercises, you embark on the great adventure of self-discovery. This book further contains principles that can help any person, period. Including techniques so effective, they are referred to by L. Ron Hubbard again and again, through all following years of research into the highest states. In sum, this book not only moves one up, but can pull a person out of almost anything. Included are:
- The laws of survival and abundance
- The most complete description of what consciousness is
- Our efforts for immortality and its relationship to matter, energy, space and time
- Essays describing a broad array of discoveries including time, remembering, forgetting, imagination, valences and special exercise lists for each
- And, beyond all those revelations, self-processing lists that provide the most powerful of exercises and which can be done anywhere and at any time—uncovering the real world of you
The barriers of life are really just shadows. Learn to know yourself, not just a shadow of yourself. Self Analysis shows you how.