Here are principles that show you what children most need from a parent, so you can help your child build a stable, productive life.
PARENTS DO THE best they can raising their children, but most find it a trial-and-error proposition.
How should parents raise children so they develop self-determinism and initiative and make constructive decisions? There are a million opinions of how to do it, but are there any sound principles one can trust?
The materials of this course contain the answers to those questions.
ON THE SUCCESSFULLY RAISING CHILDREN COURSE YOU WILL LEARN:
- What children most need from their parents.
- How you can help solve a child’s problems.
- Why children get angry and how to swiftly heal the upsets.
- How to live with children and help them grow into fine, successful human beings.
- A simple, powerful action that assists children to recover from physical injuries.
When you understand and use the knowledge and tools contained on this course, you can help your child become a self-determined, happy and contributing member of the family—and an asset to society.