by L. Ron Hubbard
Life is composed of seven-tenths work, one-tenth familial, one-tenth political and one-tenth relaxation. Here, then, is Scientology applied to that crucial seven-tenths of existence.
The Problems of Work contains the senior principles and laws which apply to every endeavor, every problem of work. For they are the discoveries which lay bare the core of these problems and explain the very fabric of life itself.
The breakthroughs detailed here include:
- The Anatomy of Confusion—and its cure
- The Doctrine of the Stable Datum—the most fundamental law of work, and living
- The Anatomy of Control—and how to turn “bad control” to good
- The Anatomy of Life as a Game—and the rules by which it is played
- The “Secret” of Efficiency
- The most fundamental elements of life—Affinity, Reality and Communication
- And, the rock bottom cause of Exhaustion, with the powerful Scientology processes that return the energy of youth
These principles apply to the “work” of getting a job as well as improving the job you may already have.
Here, then, is not only technology to bring stability to the workplace, but the magic processes to return joy itself to all of life. For this is Scientology.
Please choose the format which most interests you: